Terms And Conditions
While using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canadian Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than our team if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by to you from Ranklin Studio will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Disclaimer Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- Ranklin studio animator experts use multi Animation software to produce Explainer videos for their clients such like : (Vyond Software ) for Whiteboard and Basic Animation. Adobe software and Blender for our Pro Explainer Packages.
Payments can be made via Checks, all major Credit/Debit Cards and Bank Transfers. Payment terms are decided & agreed at the time of sales agreement. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
Order Process Agreements
- All the video projects are charged on a 30-seconds basis.
- A grace duration of 5 seconds is provided on each project (if the video exceeds by up to 5 seconds, no additional charges will be applied).
- If the duration of the video exceeds by more than 5 seconds (Example ’36 Seconds’), the client will be charged for another 30 seconds.
- We Provide 2 free revisions for each project in all of our plans, if ”Client” ”You” need more revision ”40 USD” charges will be applied for each extra revisions.
- Revisions for ( Voice-over) & ( Script Copy) not included after client approval.
- After placing the order in our website we will consider your ( Given email in ”checkout page” ) as the only way to send/receive the data or any informations about ( Delivery process of the project).
- We will send the Script after you place an order in our website to your (given email) in ”Check out page” for Approval under this Subject “Script Approval”.
- After you receive your “Script Approval” E-mail we will wait (Two Business days) for your approval, during this Two days you can send your modification on script as a PDF file to (Sales@ranklinstudio.com) , if we don`t receive any email from your side we will use the generated Script automatically and pass it to the Voice-Over artist and ”Client” will not be able to ask for modification after this two business days , Ranklin Studio take this action to avoid late delivery of your project.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Notice of cancellation required via email, Call and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
We have several e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
This Service is registered in Canada.
The laws of Toronto , Canada Of Canadian govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hessen courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
Certain features of our services may utilize the services of third-party vendors and business partners, which services may include software, information or other services. Certain of these vendors and business partners require Users who utilize such features to agree to our terms and conditions. This clause identifies third-party terms and conditions that are required by such third-party vendors and business partners as they apply to the features set forth below. Your uses of such features constitute your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. These third party terms are subject to change at such third party’s discretion.
Limitation on Characters
MotionMaze allows you to have up to 4 different characters on the video, in case characters exceed the above number then an additional payment would be required which would be provided by contacting the sales manager.
© MotionMaze 2023 All Rights Reserved